Here are our instructions for how to use the Prep-Sink system.
NANOZONE WASH STATION
- Turn on faucet fully and confirm that blue light is on (confirming ozone production).
- Confirm proper ozone concentration using ORP meter.
- Wash hands.
- Rinse produce for 5-20 seconds (using hose if applicable) with faucet fully open to remove visible dirt and wet all surfaces.
- Place produce in bottom on sink and close drain.
- Allow sink to fill with ozonated water with faucet fully open for 180 seconds (through hose if applicable). Ensure that all produce has been fully submerged and agitated.
- Drain sink.
- Rinse produce for 5 seconds (using hose if applicable) with faucet fully open.
- Remove produce and allow excess water to drip off.
- Cover with lid, label and refrigerate or prep produce according to recipe.
- Repeat step 4 – 10 as needed for remaining produce.
- Clean station per standard procedures.