Keeping Your Perishable Cargo Safer and Fresher
Meet the FDA's Food Safety Modernization Act's Requirements
Prevent foodborne illness rather than responding to it. Use ozone to create a safe, clean environment to transport food with.
Eliminate Risks Associated with Cross Contamination
Protect your cargo from cross contamination during loading, transit, and unloading with operating modes.
Inhibit the Growth of Viruses, Bacteria and Molds
Sanitize air and surfaces in your trailer to reduce & eliminate harmful pathogens and spoilage organisms.
How It Works
Perishable Cargo Sanitization
Ozone gets infused with the air in your trailer and is circulated continuously throughout transport to keep your perishable cargo fresh.
3 Operating Modes
- Pre-load Sanitation: to sanitize your empty trailer
- In-transit Maintenance: Reduce ethylene gas loads and inhibit pathogen and mold growth
- Post-load Sanitation: to kill any pathogens or molds on exposed surfaces
2 Part Safety Features
- The RTS system will immediately shut off when trailer door is opened
- An indicator light will turn green when the level of ozone in you trailer returns to normal and meets OSHA standards.
- Quail’s self-diagnostic systems will make your operation hassle free, automatically adjusting for fluctuations in the system or environment.
Customer Portal with Real-Time Monitoring
- Your customer portal will provide you with real-time system monitoring (i.e., ozone levels, temperature and GPS location) and archived data.
- Set ozone levels based on your load of produce, seafood, meat or other perishable cargos like flowers.
Chemical sanitizers are harmful and inefficient.
Chemical Sanitizers and disinfectants are backed by a harmful and inefficient industry from start to finish. From creation to disposal, they disrupt, irritate, and destroy the environment and people’s well-being.
Our devices turn air into a natural sanitizer.
Quail products use a high-efficiency electric system to create sanitizing solutions on-site that disinfect and purify spaces without any chemical waste or residual substances.
Variable up to 5 PPM
12 V DC / 15 amps
Generator Case Material
Powder Coated Steel
13″ x 15.25″ x 4.25″
Controller Case Material
Controller Case Dimensions
11″ x 16″ x 4.5″
Controller Case Weight
Indicator Light Box Material
Powder Coated Aluminum
Indicator Light Box Dimensions
8.75″ x 3″ x 1.75″
Indicator Light Weight
Food Services Products
Quail’s food service products utilize automated on-site ozone and nanobubble technology to produce sanitizers at the source of cleaning for optimized continual disinfection. Remove 99.9+% of pathogens and clean hard-to-reach surfaces with aqueous and gaseous sanitation solutions.